Holt/Boyd 4-H Clover Kid Enrollment Information
Holt/Boyd Clover Kid Handbook
New 4-H Family Information
Where and How to Enrollment in 4-H as a Clover Kid -
- Enroll/re-enroll each year by April 1 by using the online 4-H enrollment program
- Steps to Enroll -
Please use Google Chrome as your browser - DO NOT use Internet Explorer
Join a 4-H Club -
Clover Kid Project Information -
- Clover Kid Project List (*211.0 kb pdf file - 1 page)
- Unlimited number of static (non-animal) projects - 6 static (non-animal) fair exhibits
- 2 animal exhibits under 2 animal projects at the County Fair
Pick Your Project -
Manual Order Forms for 4-H Clover Kids -
- Holt/Boyd Clover Kid and 4-H Member Manual Order Form
- Use Firefox over Chome to open. After the order form is visible - Remember to "download" it. (Just because you can see it doesn't mean it is "open".)
- Open using Adobe Reader
- Clover Kid projects listed on the last page
- If project not listed; there is no manual available
- Holt County - 4-H'er receive 6 manuals free of charge - Additional manual will cost $5.00 each.
- Boyd County - You or your club will be billed for the cost of all publications.
- You can save a copy of this form on your computer - BUT you will have to rename it or else it will save it will save as the blank form - without the information that you added.
Holt County Dues -
Summer Workshop Flyer -
- Holt/Boyd Summer Workshop Flyer
This will be online ASAP.
Clover Kid Checklist