Holt County Fair
- Fair Dates - August 9-14, 2021 - Holt County Fairgrounds, Chambers, Nebraska.
- 2021 Holt County Fair Schedule
- 2021 Fair Theme - "Barn in the USA"
- Entry Day - All Static Exhibits (Clover Kid and 4-H) - Wednesday, August 11, 2021 from 9:00 am to 4:00 noon. All Static Exhibits will be interview judged.
- Holt County Fair Web Page
Boyd County Fair
- Fair Dates - July 28 - 31, 2021 - Boyd County Fairgrounds, Spencer, Nebraska.
- 2021 Boyd County Fair Schedule
- 2020 Fair Theme - "Roaring into the 20's"
- Entry Day for Static Exhibits (4-H, Clover Kid and FFA) will be Wednesday, July 29, 2020 from 8:00 - 10:00 am. Judging will begin at 12:00 noon. No interview judging.
- Floriculture and Horticulture Exhibit - Drop off at the check-in table at the door kitchen building
- All other Static Exhibits - Drop off at the check-in table at south door of the 4-H Building
- ALL tags and additional supporting information will NEED to be attached prior to exhibit arriving at check-in table
- DO NOT Cross off/Change an entry tag. If you need a different tag, tell those working the check-in table and a new tag will be created. The only exception would be to the Generic Floriculture/Horticulture Tags where you will fill in the class number; class name; and variety name.
- Turn in ALL unused tags to the check-in table.
- Boyd County Fair Parade
- There will be no parade this year.