4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Area healthcare workers are in need of face masks, and we need YOUR help! Here are some options for how you and your 4-H club can assist:
Tune in every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon at 2:00 PM CT/1:00 PM MT for Nebraska 4-H's Living Room Learning! Each day, youth will participate in a hands-on virtually guided activity where they will learn about healthy living, science, technology, and more! Each session will focus on a new activity that can be done with materials found at home. Each session will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing. Youth do not need to be 4-H members to participate.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease and the State Fair 4-H Rabbit Show
- Congratulations to the 2020 State Public Speaking Contest Participants
- 2020 Nebraska State Fair Updates
- State 4-H Horse Show Update
- NEW Virtual 4-H Camps!
- State Fair Livestock Nomination Deadline Extended
- An Important Announcement from Nebraska 4-H Camps
- Supporting Young People Through Change