Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Corn, Soybean Planting Falls Slightly Behind 2020
- Proactive and Quality Decision-making in Agriculture
- Track Stripe and Leaf Rust in Winter Wheat Across Nebraska
- Crop Protection Network Scouting School
- Water Law 101: Part 5, More Groundwater — Wells
- Which 2,4-D Product Should I Use as a Burndown Before Planting Enlist E3® Soybean?
- Does Grazing Cover Crops Negatively Impact Soil and Crop Yields?
- Can Cover Crops Offset the Negative Impacts of Corn Silage?