October 15 through December 7 is the time for all Medicare Part D participants to evaluate their Part D plans for 2021. It is very important every year the Part D plans are reviewed and compared. Many plans change their benefits and costs. Also, many times the prescriptions people take change.
The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Cooking Corner
- Tips for Resolutions that Last
- Healthy and Safe Meals Using a Slow Cooker
- Tips for Delicious and Nutritious Soup
- Concession Stand Food Safety and COVID-19
- Making Holiday Memories
- Online Husker Performance Sports Nutrition Facilitator Guide
- Winter Holiday Central
- Pregnancy Strength Workout
- Pregnancy Cardio Workout