Unl Chick Days will take place on March 25 in Lincoln! More information can be found here!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Clay County 4-H
Keep up todate with all local and state 4-H news with our monthly newsletters.
All livestock ID forms can be found on the state 4-H website. All ID forms are due by June 15, 2022 to the Clay County Extension Office.
2022 4-H Dairy Goat Show - June 25; Clay County Fairgrounds
The following forms are Due June 15
2023 Horse Updates:
There will be NO district horse shows in 2023. There will be workshops to replace the shows to help prepare youth for the state horse show.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in Omaha Fashion Week
- Two delegates and two alternates selected to represent Nebraska at National 4-H Conference
- Fifteen teens selected as Nebraska delegates for National 4-H Congress
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition