It is now time to start enrolling in 4-H for another great year!! We hope all of you are as excited as we are in the office. You can find step by step instruction on how to re-enroll under Antelope County 4-H or by clicking HERE. Leaders also enroll online! April 1st is the deadline to enroll!! Visit 4-H Online to get started!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Click HERE to see step-by-step instructions for a New 4-HOnline Enrollment!!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month