It is now time to start enrolling in 4-H for another great year!! We hope all of you are as excited as we are in the office. You can find step by step instruction on how to re-enroll under Antelope County 4-H or by clicking HERE. Leaders also enroll online! April 1st is the deadline to enroll!! Visit 4-H Online to get started!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Click HERE to see step-by-step instructions for a New 4-HOnline Enrollment!!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month