Thank you for your interest in joining 4-H in Antelope County.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Youth from across the state compete in 2021 Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Expo
- Congratulations to the 2021 Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients
- Congratulations to 2021 Governor's Ag Excellence Award Winners
- Congratulations to the 2021 State Public Speaking Contest participants
- PASE & Life Challenge results now available
- Living Room Learning is back, and it's a plus for everyone!