5 Ways to Wellbeing
Stress happens to all of us and it’s normal to feel overwhelmed, especially during tough times. If you feel anxious or depressed, you’re not alone. It may be your neighbor, friend or family member who is struggling and could use your support.
The 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Connect with Others -Reach out to friends, family, counselors, or clergy.
- Be Active, Eat Healthy, and Sleep-Get enough sleep with a consistent waking time and fuel your body with healthy food and water.
- Take Time to Enjoy Moments -Be curious and think about challenges and setbacks as opportunities to grow.
- Keep Learning- Try something new and challenge yourself.
- Share Your Time and Talent -Do something nice for a friend or stranger in your community.