Nebraska Extension Offers Part 107 Drone Test Prep Courses February 7th Through March 6th, 2024
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Nebraska USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) is reminding producers now is the time to make elections and enroll in the Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) programs for the 2024 crop year. The signup period is open through March 15, 2024, and producers are encouraged to begin working with their USDA county Farm Service Agency (FSA) office to complete the process.
Private pesticide applicator training dates are set for 2024. The training date for the Wayne location is March 20, 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM at theWayne Fire Hall. Additional dates and locations can be found here. Private applicator licenses are necessary to purchase and apply restricted use pesticides on agricultural lands in the state of Nebraska.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Palmer Amaranth in the West Symposium Scheduled in March
- Savvy Full Season Soybean Management Webinar Series
- Farm Energy Management: Focused Solutions for Minimizing Power Charges
- Paying Family Members on the Farm or Ranch
- Husker Researchers Aim to Help Crops Survive Cold Snaps
- Bean Day Brings Pertinent Information to Growers
- Husker Researchers Using Metabolic Model to Study Temperature Stress on Corn
- Learn, Launch, Interact Event to Kick Off 2024 TAPS Competitions