The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Tips for Packing Healthy Lunches for School
- Rice to Know Information and Tips
- What is Food Poisoning?
- Charcuterie Boards and Food Safety
- Tips for Sitting Less and Moving More
- Physical Activity with a Newborn
- Quick Comfort Foods For When You Don't Feel Well
- 3 Tips for Older Adults to Stay Active during the Winter
- How to Safely Roast a Turkey Video
- How to Thaw a Turkey