Come and join our team! We are hiring a summer intern for the Jefferson County Extension Office. Click below for the job description and more information. Submit resume and references to Darci Pesek at email@example.com or drop them off at our office at 517 F Street in Fairbury.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in 2024 Omaha Fashion Week
- Nebraska 4-H invites youth to monthlong celebration
- Nebraska 4-H'ers participated in the 102nd National 4-H Congress
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery