Come and join our team! We are hiring a summer intern for the Jefferson County Extension Office. Click below for the job description and more information. Submit resume and references to Darci Pesek at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at our office at 517 F Street in Fairbury.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Jefferson County 4-H
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H delegates share their voice with federal officials
- Joelle Wacker's helps youth honor veterans through Quilts of Valor program
- 4-H Volunteers receive state-level recognition for their local contributions
- Micah Scholl helps youth take pride in their swine projects
- Sally B Bryner helps youth grow through horse program
- Nancy Lashley is a pillar in the Logan County 4-H Program
- Judy Rath builds community in rural cattle country
- Vrbka family builds a legacy through volunteering