Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Nebraska Crops Averaging Good to Excellent Condition in Mid-June Report
- USDA Reminds Producers to File Crop Acreage Reports
- Hybrid Breeding Workshop begins Aug. 10
- Wheat Disease Update
- Early Season Interseeded Cover Crop Driving Tour June 29, 2021
- Nonirrigated Cropland Values in Central Plains States Show Strength in 2021
- Have You Reconciled Your Bank Statements Recently?
- FarmBits Podcast: A Birdseye View