July 18-23, 2017
Fair Theme is: Nebraska 150
- 2017 FAIRBOOK
- ENTERING YOUR 4-H & FFA EXHIBITS:NEW in 2017: Fair entries will be made online. We encourage families to utilize the online entry open. Our office will be charged (no cost to you) per entry so please be mindful when making your online entries and only enter items you are fairly certain you will be bringing. We will allow changes on fair exhibit entry day as we know this is difficult to know what horticulutre entries will be ready at the time of online entry.
- Online Entry Site - site closes at midnight on July 5 - http://salinecofair.fairwire.com/
Online Entry Instructions (PDF) - NOTE: Youth will pre-enter showmanship under the Contest and Showmanship Division.
ENTRY DEADLINES: Once entries are made online, you will need to call our office to make additions, corrections, or to remove entries.
- Static, Clothing & Fashion will be made online by July 5th.
- Cat, Dog, Small Animal, Rabbit, Poultry, Horse, Beef, Goat, Sheep, and Swine will be made online by July 5th.
- Open Class Rabbit, Poultry & Livestock will be made via paper form ONLY and due by June 26th.
- County Fair Entry Forms - you may download paper forms if not making entries online. FORMS SUBMITTED VIA PAPER ARE DUE AT THE EXTENSION OFFICE BY JUNE 26TH,
(NO EXCEPTIONS - LATE FEE WILL APPLY AND/OR INELIGIBILITY TO EXHIBIT MAY APPLY).
NOTICE: LATE FEE POLICY - 4-H Council has enacted a late fee of $10 per member for those that are late with ID sheets, paper and online entries (county, state, Ak-sar-ben), and future enrollments. Identification forms and or entries may be submitted up to 5 days past the specified due date (County Fair only) and are subject to this late fee. ID FORMS AND ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS 5 DAY PERIOD! If you are late with identification forms for State Fair or Ak-Sar-Ben, you may be ineligible to exhibit at these shows. We give ample advance notice of these throughout the year in the news letter, email, Facebook, etc., so don't procrastinate or you will be assessed the late fee or not be able to enter exhibits. This applies to Open Class entries animal entries as well.
- Project Resoures:
- Clothing & Fashion
- Food & Nutrition
- How to Prepare Photographs for Exhibit in 4-H at Fair
- Photography Themes and Labels
- Public Speaking Contest
- Selecting & Preparing Vegetables, Herbs, & Fruit for County Fair/State Fair Exhibit
- Preparing Cut Flowers for County Fair/State Fair Exhibit - Revised 2016
Saline County Fair Website (Saline County Ag. Society)