Founded February 2012
- Non-profit corporation designed to promote and improve the 4-H and Extension programs in Richardson County
- Provide charitable, educational, literary, and scientific opportunities to youth and adults
- Stimulate development of new programs and activities
Interested in making a donation:
- Great! You can specifically indicate how you would like your donation to be used (i.e. scholarships, a specific program or activity, etc.)
- Note: This Foundation is separate and independent of the Richardson County 4-H Council and 4-H Booster support. Donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible and allow for more unique and diverse opportunities.