Experience the Nebraska State Fair-- Aug. 26 to Sept. 5 in Grand Island --
View more than 12,000 4-H exhibits, taste food from local Nebraska companies and discover free interactive activities for youth. All at the Nebraska State Fair.
Beat the HeatNebraska Extension offers tips on handling cattle in hot weather.
WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
Making 'SENSE' of Nitrogen UseProject SENSE adopts new technologies to focus on improving nitrogen use efficiency by fertilization during the growing season.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Nebraska Extension in Richardson County
Welcome to Nebraska Extension and 4-H in Richardson County
Courthouse, 1700 Stone Street | Falls City, NE 68355 | Phone: (402) 245-4324
Fax: (402) 245-4990 | email@example.com
Monday-Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- RICHARDSON COUNTY 4-H
- NEBRASKA EXTENSION
- 2015 Land Prices and Cash Rent Survey
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values & Rental Rates
- 2014 NE Farm Custom Rates - 1
- 2014 NE Farm Custom Rates - 2
- Visit Agmanagerstools.com for Resources
- When will your pesticide applicator certification expire?
- Cornhusker Economics
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch Resource
- 2015 Fall Seed Guide
- Pasture, Irrigated Crop, Dryland Crop Average Rent Maps
- Grain Storage Management
- Farmer's Tax Guide (pdf, 87 pgs, 1,703 kb)
- 2016 Cow-Calf Production Profitability