Growing a Healthy FutureRead about some of Nebraska Extension advances in wearable tech, youth entrepreneurship and precision ag.
Crop Production Clinics Start in JanuaryCrop Production Clinics will be hosted across the state to help producers make practical, profitable and environmentally sound decisions.
Counties Benefit from being 'Livestock Friendly'UNL study shows the livestock friendly destination in counties gain more cattle farms.
WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Nebraska Extension in Richardson County
Welcome to Nebraska Extension and 4-H in Richardson County
Courthouse, 1700 Stone Street | Falls City, NE 68355 | Phone: (402) 245-4324
Fax: (402) 245-4990 | email@example.com
Monday-Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Nebraska Extension - Richardson County is now hiring for the position of Office Manager/Education Support Staff. Click the image below to explore this opportunity.
- RICHARDSON COUNTY 4-H
- NEBRASKA EXTENSION
- 2015 Land Prices and Cash Rent Survey
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values & Rental Rates
- 2016 NE Farm Custom Rates - 1
- 2016 Beef Cattle Report
- Visit Agmanagerstools.com for Resources
- When will your pesticide applicator certification expire?
- Cornhusker Economics
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch Resource
- Pasture, Irrigated Crop, Dryland Crop Average Rent Maps
- Grain Storage Management
- Farmer's Tax Guide (pdf, 87 pgs, 1,703 kb)
- 2016 Cow-Calf Production Profitability
- Feedlot Abandonment