Free Webinar Series to Focus on FinancesNebraska Extension is hosting a series of webinars aim to provide farmers and ranchers with financial principles they can apply to their own operations.
Extension Helps Growers Generate ResultsThe Nebraska On-Farm Research Network provides an opportunity for growers to get questions answered about their own fields.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Mueller Awarded for Preparedness EffortsMueller was honored for her efforts towards creating a stronger community through preparedness planning and disaster preparation to enhance community readiness and resilience.
Nebraska Extension in Richardson County
Welcome to Nebraska Extension and 4-H in Richardson County
Courthouse, 1700 Stone Street | Falls City, NE 68355 | Phone: (402) 245-4324
Fax: (402) 245-4990 | email@example.com
Monday-Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- RICHARDSON COUNTY 4-H
- NEBRASKA EXTENSION
- 2015 Land Prices and Cash Rent Survey
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values & Rental Rates
- 2014 NE Farm Custom Rates - 1
- 2014 NE Farm Custom Rates - 2
- Visit Agmanagerstools.com for Resources
- When will your pesticide applicator certification expire?
- Cornhusker Economics
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch Resource
- 2015 Fall Seed Guide
- Pasture, Irrigated Crop, Dryland Crop Average Rent Maps
- Grain Storage Management
- Farmer's Tax Guide (pdf, 87 pgs, 1,703 kb)
- 2016 Cow-Calf Production Profitability