The purpose of the Richardson County Extension Board is to establish, maintain, and provide direction to the Nebraska Extension program in Richardson County.
The Richardson County Extension Board consists of 6 adults, 2 from each of the three districts. All terms of service begin on January 1 of each year for a three year term.
Our current Extension Board members are:
- District 1: Anthony Nussbaum, 2017
- District 1: Mitch Merz, 2019 - Secretary
- District 2: Jerry Duerfeldt, 2018
- District 2: Neal Frost, 2017 - President
- District 3: Neal Kanel, 2019 - Vice President
- District 3: Carmen Mendenhall, 2018
2016-January (pdf, 1 pg, 223 KB)
2016-June (pdf, 1 pg, 220 KB)
2016-November (pdf, 1 pg, 220 KB)
2017-February (pdf, 1 pg, 222 KB)
2017-April (pdf, 1 pg, 222 KB)