2019 Hall County FAIR BOOK (pdf 2.53 MB)
The Fairbook contains Hall County Fair and State Fair classes and guidelines and Hall County Fair premiums. Click here for a summary of 2019 Fair Book class changes & additions.
NOTE: Information in the Fairbook may be updated as needed.
- Animal Science: (pdf) Showmanship, Herdsmanship, Round Robin Showmanship, Bucket Calf, Beef, Sheep, Swine, Meat Goat, Dairy Goat, Horse Herdsmanship, Horse, Horseless Horse, Herdsmanship Rabbit/Poultry , Poultry, Rabbit, Dog, Companion Animal includes Cat, Small Animal Static, Educational Displays for Animal Entries, Veterinary Science
- Communications & Expessive Arts: (pdf) Public Speaking, Communications, Talent Show, Theater Arts, Photography
- Consumer & Family Science: (pdf) Human Development, Clothing & Textiles, Knitting & Crochet, Fashion Show, Shopping in Style Fashion Show, Quilt Quest, Consumer Management, Heritage, Home Environment
- Environmental Ed & Earth Science (pdf): Wildlife, Harvesting Equipment, Taxidermy, Shooting Sports, Entomology, Forestry
- Healthy Lifestyles: (pdf) Culinary Challenge Contest, Ice Cream Roll, Cake Decorating, Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced Foods, Food Preservation, Safety, Fire Safety, Bicycle
- Leadership, Citizenship & Personal Development: (pdf) Citizenship, Entrepreneurship, Leadership
- Plant Science: (pdf) Field Crops, Weed Science, Range Management, Flowers, Houseplants, Vegetables, Herbs, Fruit, Educational Exhibits, Special Garden Project
- Science, Engineering & Technology (SET): (pdf) Aerospace, Computers, Electricity, 4-Wheelin' Physics Fun, Geospatial, Physics/Power of Wind, Robotics, SET Careers, Small Engines, Welding, Woodworking
- Kids College, School Enrichment & Spotlight Projects: (pdf) Kids College Projects, School Enrichment, N150 Stepping Stone Showcase, Kindness Matters Project, Scrapbook Pages, Your Choice!
- Clover Kids: (pdf) Public Speaking, Aerospace, A Space For Me, Bicycle, Beyond the Needle, Explore Farm Animals, Family Celebrations, Flowers & Vegetables, Just Outside the Door, Making Food For Me, Theatre Arts, Special Interest, Bucket Calf, Companion Animal w/Cat, Dog, Goat, Poultry, Rabbit, Sheep, Swine, Small Animal Static
4-H Forms, Data Tags & Supporting Information
- Photography Data Tags:
Unit 1 Data Tag (pdf)
Unit II Data Tag (pdf)
Unit III Data Tag (pdf)
- Home Environment Supporting Information Card (pdf)
- Food Preservation Card (pdf)
- Premiere 4-H Science Worksheet (pdf)
Check out all of the information for the 4-H Livestock Sale at the Hall County Fair.