2018 Hall County Fair Calendar & Entry Forms
- 2018 Hall County Fair Calendar
- Hall County Fair Checklist/Deadlines
- 4-H Horse Entry Form
- 4-H Large Animal Entry Form
- 4-H Small Animal Entry Form
- 4-H Clothing Entry Form
- 4-H Clothing Judging Day Instructions & Fashion Show Narrations
- 4-H Static (all other) Entry Form
Entry forms are due to the Extension office by Thursday, June 14th!
If you have any questions, please call the office at (308) 385-5088. We’d be happy to help!
Late Fair Entries- New Policy
Due to the high volume of late fair entries, and the amount of time spent handling and processing these entries, a new policy has been implemented by 4-H Council.
A $15 late fee will be charged per 4-H member, for any fair entry form received up to 2 business days after the deadline. Entries will not be accepted after that time. Late fees must be paid at the time that the late entries are turned in.
When are fair entries due? Thursday, June 14th by 5:00 pm. Entries must be complete with all proper documentation to be considered on time.
Entries received by the deadline (June 14th), but missing documentation (i.e. missing vaccinations, missing fashion show narrations, ID’s and Quality Assurance not complete), will be considered late entries, and families will be required to pay the late fee. Missing documentation must be received within two business days of the entry deadline.
Carefully consider which projects you will enter and add them to your entry form. It’s better to pre-enter any possible projects, because exhibits will not be accepted at the fair if they were not on your entry form. (This applies to static AND animal entries.) Remember to be realistic as to what you can accomplish.
-Read the newsletter and premium book carefully.
-Start early on your fair entry forms and bring them in before the deadline. We can help your family determine which documentation is needed or missing to avoid late fees.
-We’d love to avoid collecting any late fees! Ask questions now– we’re here to help!
2018 Hall County FAIRBOOK (pdf 2.49 MB)
The Fairbook contains Hall County Fair and State Fair classes and guidelines and Hall County Fair premiums.
NOTE: Information in the Fairbook may be updated as needed.
- Animal Science: (pdf 439 KB) Showmanship, Herdsmanship, Round Robin Showmanship, Bucket Calf, Beef, Sheep, Swine, Meat Goat, Dairy Goat, Horse Herdsmanship, Horse, Horseless Horse, Herdsmanship Rabbit/Poultry , Poultry, Rabbit, Dog, Companion Animal includes Cat, Small Animal Static, Educational Displays for Animal Entries, Veterinary Science
- Clover Kids: (pdf 316 KB) Public Speaking, Aerospace, A Space For Me, Bicycle, Beyond the Needle, Explore Farm Animals, Family Celebrations, Flowers & Vegetables, Just Outside the Door, Making Food For Me, Theatre Arts, Special Interest, Bucket Calf, Companion Animal w/Cat, Dog, Goat, Poultry, Rabbit, Sheep, Swine, Small Animal Static
- Communications & Expessive Arts: (pdf 608 KB) Public Speaking, Communications, Talent Show, Theater Arts, Photography
- Consumer & Family Science: (pdf 679 KB) Human Development, Clothing & Textiles, Fashion Show, Shopping in Style Fashion Show, Quilt Quest, Consumer Management, Heritage, Home Environment
- Environmental Ed & Earth Science (pdf 310 KB): Wildlife, Harvesting Equipment, Taxidermy, Shooting Sports, Entomology, Forestry
- Hall County Only: (pdf 306 KB) Kindness Matters Project, Scrapbook Pages, Kids College, School & Workshop, Health Rocks, Recycle Today, You Design It, School Enrichment
- Healthy Lifestyles: (pdf 541 KB) Culinary Challenge Contest, Ice Cream Roll, Cake Decorating, Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced Foods, Food Preservation, Safety, Fire Safety, Bicycle
- Leadership, Citizenship & Personal Development: (pdf 325 KB) Citizenship, Entrepreneurship, Leadership
- Plant Science: (pdf 493 KB) Field Crops, Weed Science, Range Management, Flowers, Houseplants, Vegetables, Herbs, Fruit, Educational Exhibits, Special Garden Project, Landscaping
- Science, Engineering & Technology (SET): (pdf 443 KB) Aerospace, Computers, Electricity, 4-Wheelin' Physics Fun, Geospatial, Physics/Power of Wind, Robotics, SET Careers, Small Engines, Welding, Woodworking
- Shooting Sports: (pdf 219 KB) Archery, BB Gun, Rifle, Shotgun, Shooting Sports Static Exhibits
- Premiere 4-H Science Worksheet (pdf 486 KB)
Check out all of the information for the 4-H Livestock Sale at the Hall County Fair.