4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
2023 4-H Achievement Celebration Newsletter 4-H Achievement Celebration Invitation I Dare You Award Application Ida & Lyle Fodnes Memorial FCS All-Around Application Livestock All-Around Award Application Small Animal All-Around Award Application 4-H Council Youth Membership Application Outstanding Leader Form 4-H Volunteer Committee Form Club of Excellence Form
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- UNL Visitors Center showcases 4-H’ers’ creativity through the lens
- Nebraska 4-H Fed Steer Challenge: enhancing the educational value of beef projects
- Youth earn Member of Excellence distinctions at Nebraska State Fair
- Youth experience swine production
- Nebraska teens emerge as change agents following Citizenship Washington Focus
- 4-H members speak up at new Premier Communication Event
- Nebraska 4-H members earn entry into national animal science contests
- Nebraska 4-H welcomes hundreds to the 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships