Beat the HeatNebraska Extension offers tips on handling cattle in hot weather.
WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
Making 'SENSE' of Nitrogen UseProject SENSE adopts new technologies to focus on improving nitrogen use efficiency by fertilization during the growing season.
Extension Helps Growers Generate ResultsThe Nebraska On-Farm Research Network provides an opportunity for growers to get questions answered about their own fields.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Nebraska Extension in Boone & Nance Counties
Nebraska State Fair
- Instructions - 4-H and FFA Registration for the 2016 Nebraska State Fair
- Watch this video to see how this new feature works
- Premier 4-H Science Award Application
NEW! Check out the 2016 4-H Camp Video!
- Raising Nebraska Summer Programming
- Raising Nebraska Mystery Foods Event
- 2016 Boone County Fair (click here)
- 2016 Nance County Fair Book
- Nance County Fair Edition Newsletter
- Nance County Food Stand Schedule
- Nance County Stall Assignments
- Nance County 4-H Exhibitor Letter and Static Entry Judging Schedule
- Norfolk Daily News Special Edition Letter Instructions - Due August 15, 2016
Nebraska Extension in Boone-Nance Counties
- News Column
- Spring Time Yard Management (*PDF) - The yellow flower of a dandelion is a sign that spring is here and summer is around the corner.
- News Releases
- Livestock Shows Slated for Albion on Memorial Weekend (*PDF) - The Memorial Weekend will bring a lot of beef, sheep, swine and market goat youth exhibitors to Albion, says Steve Pritchard, Nebraska Extension Educator in Boone & Nance Counties.
- Farm Bill Decisions (* pdf)
- Supplemental Coverage Option (* pdf)
- Drought Resources
- Nebraska Farm Real Estate
- Land Prices, Rental Rates, Custom Rates, Leases