Free Webinar Series to Focus on FinancesNebraska Extension is hosting a series of webinars aim to provide farmers and ranchers with financial principles they can apply to their own operations.
Extension Helps Growers Generate ResultsThe Nebraska On-Farm Research Network provides an opportunity for growers to get questions answered about their own fields.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Mueller Awarded for Preparedness EffortsMueller was honored for her efforts towards creating a stronger community through preparedness planning and disaster preparation to enhance community readiness and resilience.
Nebraska Extension in Boone & Nance Counties
- Steps to complete online enrollment for first time Nebraska 4-H
- 4-H Online Re-Enrollment
- 4-H Volunteer Re-Enrollment
- 4-H New Volunteer Enrollment
- Volunteer Screening Form (ALL volunteers need to complete for 2016)
- October-November 4-H Bulletin Board (*PDF)
- 2015 Whispering Cedars Camp YouTube Video (click here)
- 2015 Boone County Fair (click here)
- 2015 Nance County Fair (click here)
Nebraska Extension in Boone-Nance Counties
- News Column
- Fall is a Window of Opportunity for Thin Cows (*PDF) - Plan ahead because now is the time to think about those thin cows, not next winter prior to calving.
- News Releases
- Cornhusker Economics Outlook Meetings to Address Farm and Ranch Issues Across Nebraska (*PDF) - The 2015 Cornhusker Economics Outlook meeting series will focus on ag outlook and management decisions for Nebraska farmers and ranchers at six locations across the state Nov. 17-24.
- Grazing Alfalfa Safely (*PDF) - Is my alfalfa safe to graze?
- Boone County 4-H Members & Leaders Recognized (*PDF) - Boone County 4-H families enjoyed pulled pork and hot dogs, compliments of Farm Credit Services of America and the Boone County 4-H Council at the Annual 4-H Achievement Party held on Sunday, October 4th, at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Albion, says Steve Pritchard, Extension Educator in Boone and Nance Counties.
- Local 4-H Team Captures Champion Quiz Bowl Title at AKSARBEN (*PDF) - The Boone County 4-H Livestock Quiz Bowl Team of Brody Voichoski, Dalton Wagner, Payton Beierman, and Sheldon Beierman captured Champion honors during this year's AKSARBEN Livestock Quize Bowl competition held in Omaha, said Steve Pritchard, Nebraska Extension Educator in Boone & Nance Counties.
- Farm Bill Resources
- Farm Bill Decisions (* pdf)
- Supplemental Coverage Option (* pdf)
- Drought Resources
- Land Prices, Rental Rates, Custom Rates, Leases
- 2014 Land Prices and Cash Rental Rates