Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Chemigation Certification Training Set in Scottsbluff, Sidney, Bridgeport, Alliance
- 2022 Dry Edible Bean Day Set for Feb. 8 at Gering Civic Center, Zoom Option
- Agronomy and Horticulture Seminar Series Begins Feb. 4
- Environmental Protection Agency Renews Enlist Product Registrations with New Control Measures: What Does that Mean for Nebraska Growers?
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Winter Hay Issues, Frost Seeding
- Crop Progress: Winter Wheat Condition 33% Good
- Farm Program Details, Decisions, and Directions Webinar
- University Part of Global On-farm Research Movement