Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- USDA NASS: Corn Production Forecast at Record High
- Crop Progress: Corn, Soybean, Sorghum Harvest Pushes Ahead of Average Pace
- USDA Designates Four Nebraska Counties as Primary Natural Disaster Areas
- #NField Observations for October 2021
- USDA Reports on Rising Land Values and County-Level Cash Rent Estimates for Nebraska in 2021
- Returning to the Farm Workshop Set for Dec. 10, 11
- Benchmarking – What Can We Learn from Others?
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Managing Prussic Acid, Yucca and Fall Irrigation