WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
Making 'SENSE' of Nitrogen UseProject SENSE adopts new technologies to focus on improving nitrogen use efficiency by fertilization during the growing season.
Extension Helps Growers Generate ResultsThe Nebraska On-Farm Research Network provides an opportunity for growers to get questions answered about their own fields.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Nebraska Extension in Webster County
Straight From The Horses Mouth
After School 4-H 101
We are so excited to be offering a new after school program in coordination with the Adams County Extension & the Blue Hill Library. For the seven Mondays in March & April, we will have be engaging youth to learn about the different aspects of 4-H. We will cover a broad range topics from insects to ice cream! We will provide all supplies and a healthy snack each session. We will be having a staff member walk down with the kids afterschool, so if you are interested in having your child participate, please contact our office at 402-746-3417.
Schedule is as follows:
- March 21st – Embryology (Incubate Eggs) & Livestock/Small Animals
- March 28th – NO SESSIONS – HAPPY EASTER
- April 4th – Six Easy Bites/Tasty Tidbits
- April 18th – Design Decisions
- April 25th – Insects/Animal Tracks/Wildlife Habitat
- May 2nd - Final Wrap-Up Day!
Newsletters & Listservs:
- Webster County 4-H Newsletter Page
- To receive timely information from Nebraska Extension, you may wish to subscribe to some of our newsletters.
- Full list of listservs at:
- If you are interested in beef and livestock production, you can subscribe to the UNL Beef Newsletter at:
- For timely crop information, you can subscribe to UNL CropWatch at:
- To view a variety of Nebraska Extension YouTube videos, check out Extension TV at: