Nebraska Extension is Aiming for Healthier YouthNebraska Extension is combating childhood obesity across the state by implementing programs to improve healthy eating and physical activity patterns in youth.
4-H to celebrate Nebraska's 150th with Clover ChaseNebraska 4-H youth in all 93 counties will have the opportunity to join in the Nebraska 150 Celebration by participating in an interactive scavenger hunt.
Nebraska Extension Launches New InitiativeThe Strengthening Nebraska’s Agricultural Economy initiative will feature Nebraska Extension specialists and educators from multiple disciplines sharing researched-based information to help producers reduce input costs, increase efficiencies and improve profitability of farm and livestock operations.
Nebraska Extension is Setting a Foundation for the Next GenerationThe Learning Child program provides necessary training for parents and other caring adults so they can provide the best learning for their children.
Nebraska Extension in Dundy, Hayes & Hitchcock Counties
- SW3 4-H Newsletters
- NEW Member 4-H Enrollment Instructions
- Returning Member 4-H Enrollment Instructions
- Volunteer Enrollment Instructions
- 2017 Club Treasurer's Report
- 2017 Nebraska Land Values & Rental Rates
- Field Pea Production Workshop 11.04.16
- Lease Agreements
- Nebraska Farm Custom Rates
- Agriculture News Articles
Lawn & Garden