From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Mueller Awarded for Preparedness EffortsMueller was honored for her efforts towards creating a stronger community through preparedness planning and disaster preparation to enhance community readiness and resilience.
Farmer's MarketsFarmer's Markets serve as a face for local agriculture.
Raising Nebraska Moves OutdoorsRaising Nebraska is ready to unveil their new outdoor learning space.
International BeefNebraska Extension Educators provide International
Chefs with background on beef in Nebraska.
Nebraska Extension in Richardson County
Welcome to Nebraska Extension
and 4-H in Richardson County
Courthouse, 1700 Stone Street
Falls City, NE 68355
Phone: (402) 245-4324
Fax: (402) 245-4990
Office Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- RICHARDSON COUNTY 4-H
- NEBRASKA EXTENSION
- 2015 Land Prices and Cash Rent Survey
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values & Rental Rates
- 2014 NE Farm Custom Rates - 1
- 2014 NE Farm Custom Rates - 2
- Visit Agmanagerstools.com for Resources
- When will your pesticide applicator certification expire?
- Cornhusker Economics
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch Resource
- 2015 Fall Seed Guide
- Pasture, Irrigated Crop, Dryland Crop Average Rent Maps
- Grain Storage Management
- 2014 Farmer's Tax Guide (pdf, 87 pgs, 1,703 kb)