SARE Sponsored Tour - August 4thTour focuses on local food production, sustainability, and value-added ag enterprises.
4-H Grows Here
Beat the HeatNebraska Extension offers tips on handling cattle in hot weather.
WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
Making 'SENSE' of Nitrogen UseProject SENSE adopts new technologies to focus on improving nitrogen use efficiency by fertilization during the growing season.
Nebraska Extension in Nemaha County
Welcome to Nebraska Extension and 4-H
in Nemaha County
Courthouse, 1824 N St, Ste 102 | Auburn, NE 68305 | Phone: (402) 274-4755
Fax: (402) 274-4756 | email@example.com
Monday-Friday | 8 am to 5 pm (closed for lunch Noon to 1 pm)
Focuses on Local Food Production, Sustainability and Value-Added Ag Enterprises
See the tour webpage for more information.
- NEMAHA COUNTY 4-H
- NEBRASKA EXTENSION - Nemaha County
- AGRICULTURE - News, Events, Resources
- Ag Articles by Gary Lesoing, Extension Educator in Nemaha County
- Nemaha County Ag Line Newsletters by Gary Lesoing
- SareMansAgNews - Blog by Gary Lesoing which focuses on local food producers, beginning farmers, sustatinable ag issues, and other ag topics - NEW POSTS
Hollister Farms (6/30/16)
Union Orchard (6/16/16)
Chisholm Family Farm (5/27/16)
- When will your pesticide applicator certification expire?
- 2015 Farmer's Tax Guide (IRS Publication 225) (PDF, 93 pgs, 2.6 MB)
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values & Rental Rates
- 2016 NE Farm Custom Rates - 1
- 2016 NE Farm Custom Rates - 2
- Cornhusker Economics
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch Resource
- 2016 Spring Seed Guide
- Grain Storage Management
- NE SARE Webinars