4-H Grows Here
Counties Benefit from being 'Livestock Friendly'UNL study shows the livestock friendly destination in counties gain more cattle farms.
WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
Making 'SENSE' of Nitrogen UseProject SENSE adopts new technologies to focus on improving nitrogen use efficiency by fertilization during the growing season.
From Research to RealityNebraska Extension has delivered research-based knowledge to people through direct teaching, experiential learning opportunities and publication.
Nebraska Extension in Nemaha County
Welcome to Nebraska Extension and 4-H
in Nemaha County
Courthouse, 1824 N St, Ste 102 | Auburn, NE 68305 | Phone: (402) 274-4755
Fax: (402) 274-4756 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday | 8 am to 5 pm (closed for lunch Noon to 1 pm)
On October 4th at 10:00 a.m. Nikki Hayes will present a webinar about her and her husband Danny’s organization, “Aunt Bea’s Apiary." During this webinar, Nikki will talk about their story, their mission, and some of the things they do when people visit the apiary. To join this webinar on Zoom, go to: URL: https://nebraskaextension.zoom.us/j/158715220. The webinar will be recorded if you are unable to participate live. If you have questions, feel free to contact Gary Lesoing at email@example.com or (402) 274-4755. More information is available on the SARE Webinar page.
Field days will be held in various places. See the Corn Residue Field Day webpage for more information.
- NEMAHA COUNTY 4-H
- NEBRASKA EXTENSION - Nemaha County
- AGRICULTURE - News, Events, Resources
- Ag Articles by Gary Lesoing, Extension Educator in Nemaha County
- Nemaha County Ag Line Newsletters by Gary Lesoing
- SareMansAgNews - Blog by Gary Lesoing which focuses on local food producers, beginning farmers, sustatinable ag issues, and other ag topics - NEW POSTS
Local Foods, Sustainable Ag, and Value Added Ag Tour - August 4
Hollister Farms (6/30/16)
Union Orchard (6/16/16)
- When will your pesticide applicator certification expire?
- 2015 Farmer's Tax Guide (IRS Publication 225) (PDF, 93 pgs, 2.6 MB)
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values & Rental Rates
- 2016 NE Farm Custom Rates - 1
- 2016 NE Farm Custom Rates - 2
- Cornhusker Economics
- Acreage, Farm & Ranch Resource
- 2016 Spring Seed Guide
- Grain Storage Management
- NE SARE Webinars