Making a barn quilt at the January 2017 workshop
Barn Quilts made at the January 2017 workshop
Eustis Fair & Corn Show August 2-5, 2017
Frontier County Fair in Stockville July 5-9, 2017
West Central Youth Animal Science Field Day May 25, 2017
Nebraska Extension in Frontier County
Nebraska Extension Tractor Safety & Hazardous Occupations Courses will take place at nine Nebraska locations this year. Teens 14 or 15 years of age who will work on a farm should plan to attend.
Learn more about animals & have fun with friends!
Develop critical thinking problem solving skills with hands on learning.
Workshops include: Low Stress Cattle Handling & Psychology; Swine Evaluation & Handling; Grazing Management with Prescribed Burning; Animal Science Careers; Sheep Care & Wool Judging; and Equine Psychology & Safety.
Please register by May 18th by filling in all the required fields and clicking onto the submit button at the bottom. Pay the registration fee of $5 to your local extension office by May 18th. If you have questions, call Peggy at 308-367-4424.
1) Reminder! Enrollment is due April 15th
2) Select 2017 4-H Projects by Using the Online Search Feature!
3) 4-H Online New and Renewal Enrollment
4) Nebraska /Frontier County 4-H Policy Reminders
5) County 4-H Speech Contest
6) State & Local 4-H Outdoor Camps & State Big Red Camps
7) 2017 Life Challenge Contest & PASE Contest
8) Next Chapter Program
9) 4-H Clover Chase
10) Garden and Flower 4-H Exhibitors
11) 2017 Nebraska Extension Horticulture Webinar Schedule
12) NE Agricultural Youth Institute 2017- July 10-14 UNL East Campus
13) Barn Quilt Community Service Project
14) Next Council Meeting
Are you yearning for spring and the growing season? Beat the winter doldrums by attending the Nebraska Extension Master Gardener / Horticulture classes, starting Tuesday, January 10. The classes are open to the public and will be held in NCTA Ag Hall Room #1 at 6:30 pm each Tuesday in Curtis, NE. Schedule