Fillmore County Health FairVisit our booth on November 3rd from 10-4 at the Fillmore County Fairgrounds!
Celebrate 4-HDecorate a pumpkin and vote on your favorite!
Attend National Science Day Workshop!
Wear a 4-H shirt!
Career PortfoliosDon't forget to be recognized for all of your 4-H accomplishments by completing the career portfolio and diamond clover application.
Due October 3rd
Counties Benefit from being 'Livestock Friendly'UNL study shows the livestock friendly destination in counties gain more cattle farms.
WeCook Program Gives Healthy Options to Youth4-H's WeCook Program is helping low-income youth and their families create fun and nutritious meals.
Nebraska Extension in Fillmore County
Fillmore County Extension News and Events
Fillmore County Pages
|4-H Page Agriculture Page Livestock Page|
|Community/Horticulture Horse/Progress Shows|
Fillmore County Extension provides research-based information to Nebraskans! To learn more, read:
Short monthly narratives highlighting key programming Fillmore County Extension is involved.
- Local News Column: by Extension Staff
(Current: Wind Association Meetings)
Highlight your 4-H Career!
4-H Career Portforlio
Diamond Clover Awards
|Upcoming 4-H & Youth Events:|
Find answers to all of your food preservation questions.
Fillmore County Health Fair
Don’t forget to attend the 10th Annual Fillmore County Health Fair at the Fairgrounds in Geneva, NE on November 3rd from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! Presentations and booths will provide tips on how to eat healthy and much more! There will be over 60 booths to browse through with lots of great information to keep you healthy.
Farmers & Ranchers College programming schedule for 2016-17 will be available shortly.
- Dr. David Kohl will be presenting Dec. 14th from 1-4 p.m. at the Bruning Opera House.
- Cow/Calf College will be held in January. (Date TBD)
- Surviving High Input Costs workshop will be held in Feburary. (Date TBD)
- Women's Ag Econ 101 Workshop will be held in Feburary. (Date TBD)
- Farmland Cash Rental rates
- More leasing resources
- 2016 Custom Rates
Spring & Summer Operations (planting, tillage, etc.)
Fall & Misc. Operations (harvest, hauling livestock, etc.)
Veterinary Feed Directive Information for 2017!
- Check out latest horticultural or community happenings.
- This page will have up to date information about progress shows and livestock camps in Nebraska. You can find links to printable fliers and entry forms! Just one click away!