Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- University of Nebraska Lincoln Extension Beef Economics Team Annual Beef Heifer Replacement Forecasts for the 2019 – 2020 Production Season (Summary Briefing)
- Nebraska Extension Offering Land Application Training in January and February
- UNL Beef Roundup Webinars January 21 and 28
- New Cow-Calf Budgets Available for Nebraska
- Burning Your Bottom Line: How Hot Hay Changes Forage Quality
- Manure: Waste or Valuable Agricultural Resource?
- West Central Cattlemen’s Day Series Offered at Seven Locations
- Differences Between High-, Medium-, and Low-Profit Cow-Calf Producers: An Analysis of 2014-2018 Kansas Farm Management Association Cow-Calf Enterprise – A Review
- Use the Numbers (correctly) this Bull Sale Season
- Considerations for Temporary Fence Around Cropland