Information pertaining to the 2021 Wayne County Fair will be housed here. Please be sure to check back often for updates.
To view the 2021 Fair Book, Online Entry Instructions, find Supporting Information Documents for projects, records etc. please visit the County and State Fair Information page linked above.
- Fair Entries will be made online at https://wayne.fairwire.com
- Bonus Auction Sign-up and reporting the amount of aimals you are bringing to Fair will be made online at https://go.unl.edu/animalcountform
- Scroll to the bottom of this page for important due date information.
*Please refer to the newsletter for details and additional information*
Due June 15
- All ID's Due
- Breeding and Market Beef, Bucket Calf, Feeder Calf, Cow/Calf Pairs, Dairy Cattle; Breeding Meat, Market, Dairy, and Pygmy Goats; Breeding and Market Sheep; Horse; Rabbits; Swine
- Identification Sheets
- Can email, drop off using the drop box, or bring in to office
- County Fair Horse Level Testing
- State Fair Animal Nominations & Payment Due Online
- DNA envelopes for State Fair Market Beef, Market Goat, Market Sheep, and Market Swine Due to the Extension Office
Due July 1
- Cat, Dog, and Ferret Proof of Vaccinations
- Bucket Calf Records
- All Animal, Contest Day, & Static Entries Due by 5:00 pm (except Floriculture/Horticulture Due July 21)
- Favorite Foods Sign up Due to the Extension Office
- Shopping in Style Written Report & Narration; $15 Clothing Challenge Record Due