Premier Animal Science Events (PASE) is a two-day event - JUNE 25 AND 26 -designed to help youth learn about issues related to the animal industry, explore career opportunities that are available, compete with other teens from across the state, and have FUN! The event is sponsored by Nebraska 4-H, the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Nebraska Investment Finance Authority.
Washington County 4-H'ers that are interested in attending are required to fill out the 2018 Washington County PASE Registration Form and return to the Washington County Extension Office, Blair by 5pm on June 8, 2018.
Questions? Call 402.426.9455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life Challenge is a two-day event – JUNE 25 AND 26 - designed to help you learn about issues related to Family and Consumer Sciences, explore career opportunities that are available, compete with other teens from across the state and have FUN! The event is being sponsored by the Nebraska 4-H Foundation with the support of the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority and the College of Education and Human Sciences.
- Challenge teams can consist of two, three, or four members (4-Her’s eligible are 10 + years old as of January 1, 2018).
- As a team, you will work together to develop a concept that provides a solution for a provided issue or challenge. The challenges fall into four content areas: Foods and Nutrition, Human Development and Design and ESI.
- Registration is DUE 5PM MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2018.
- For more information and to get registered, call the Extension Office, 402-426-9455.
- Visit https://4h.unl.edu/life-challenge.