Premier Animal Science Events (PASE) is a two-day event designed to help youth learn about issues related to the animal industry, explore career opportunities that are available, compete with other teens from across the state, and have FUN! The event is sponsored by Nebraska 4-H, the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Nebraska Investment Finance Authority. PASE will held June 17-18, 2019 at University of Nebraska–Lincoln East Campus.
Washington County 4-H'ers that are interested in attending are required to fill out the 2019 Washington County PASE Registration Form and return to the Washington County Extension Office, Blair.
Questions? Call 402.426.9455 or email email@example.com.
Life Challenge is a two-day event designed to help you learn about issues related to Family and Consumer Sciences, explore career opportunities that are available, compete with other teens from across the state and have FUN! The event is being sponsored by the Nebraska 4-H Foundation with the support of the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority and the College of Education and Human Sciences. Life Challenge will be held June 17-18, 2019 at University of Nebraska–Lincoln East Campus.
- Challenge teams can consist of two, three, or four members (4-Her’s eligible are 10 + years old as of January 1, 2019).
- As a team, you will work together to develop a concept that provides a solution for a provided issue or challenge. The challenges fall into four content areas: Foods and Nutrition, Human Development and Design and ESI.
- To register, fill out the 2019 Washington County Life Challenge Registration Form and return to Washington County Extension Office, Blair.
- For more information call the Extension Office, 402-426-9455.
- Visit https://4h.unl.edu/life-challenge.
NEW IN 2019 - Life Challenge will be featured at the 2019 Washington County 4-H Contest Day! Take part in the Washingotn County Life Challenge on July 20, 2019! This contest will be held from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the Rybin Building.
- Questions? Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org!