Goals of the Diamond Clover Program:
- To encourage 4-H members to engage in a variety of projects and activities.
- To provide 4-H members a rich and diverse learning experience.
- To enable every 4-H member willing to exert the effort an opportunity to be recognized.
DUE NOVEMBER 1, 2018
Six Levels - 4-H members plan and report a broad range of age-appropriate accomplishments.
- LEVEL 1: Amethyst - Target Age is 8-9 Years
- LEVEL 2: Aquamarine - Target Age is 10-11 Years
- LEVEL 3: Ruby - Target Age is 12-13 Years
- LEVEL 4: Sapphire - Target Age is 14-15 Years
- LEVEL 5: Emerald - Target Age is 15-16 Years
- LEVEL 6: Diamond Clover - Target Age is 16 Years & Older
- The “Plan & Report Form” (“Plan” section ONLY) completed by 4-H member - usually in the spring.
- Form can be found here: http://4h.unl.edu/diamondcloverprogram
The “Report” section completed 4-H year end. Submit both “Plan & Report Form” to the Nebraska Extension in Washington County Office by the NOVEMBER 1 DEADLINE.
4-H members successfully completing the Nebraska Diamond Clover Program Plan & Report form by the NOVEMBER 1 DEADLINE will be recognized at the Washington County 4-H Achievement Celebration.
- All levels and detailed explanation of the Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program “Plan & Report Forms” are available at: http://4h.unl.edu/diamondcloverprogram. If hard copies are needed, they are available at the contact the Nebraska Extension Office in Blair.
- NOTE: Nebraska 4-H State Member Recognition Committee (made up of 4-H faculty and staff from across the state) is working to revise and update the Diamond Clover Program for the 2019 4-H year. More to come!