The Diamond Clover program is available for 4-H youth ages 8-18. Youth do not need to be enrolled as 4-H members to participate in the Diamond Clover program. Youth may be engaged in any 4-H program or delivery mode, including clubs, camps, school enrichment, afterschool, special interest, and independent membership. The accomplishments for each level have been created to enable any 4-H youth, no matter how they are involved in 4-H, to be successful. Parents/guardians, leaders, and Extension staff may suggest other accomplishments — comparable to those provided — to improve the individual learning experience of each 4-H youth.
- To begin, the 4-H participant must complete the Plan portion of the Plan & Report Form for the level they are pursuing.
- A parent/guardian and a 4-H leader must confirm the plan.
- This plan should be saved by the young person and used as a point of reference throughout the year.
- Youth may fill out the Report portion of the form as they complete their accomplishments throughout the year, or at the end of the 4-H year.
- A parent/guardian and a 4-H leader must confirm the report.
- The completed Plan & Report Form with signatures should be printed and submitted to Washington County Extension Office. Do not email Plan & Report Forms.
- Level 1 – PDF | Doc
- Level 2 – PDF | Doc
- Level 3 – PDF | Doc
- Level 4 – PDF | Doc
- Level 5 – PDF | Doc
- Level 6 – PDF | Doc
All levels and detailed explanation of the Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program “Plan & Report Forms” are available at: https://4h.unl.edu/diamond-clover.
Recipients will be awarded at Achievement Celebration on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at the Rybin Building at Washington County Fairgrounds.