2017 Nebraska Range Judging Contest
September 27, 2017
The NEW Online Advancement Level 1 & 2 Study Courses Now Available! https://4h.unl.edu/horse/advancement
Equine Webinar Recordings https://4h.unl.edu/horse/webinar-series
Sheridan County Premier Beef Exhibitor Award
Jake Scott, has graciously donated a belt buckle, in memory of Jason Humphrey, to the Sheridan County Premier Beef Exhibitor in 2017. The winner of this award will have demonstrated their passion, hard-work, integrity, and drive through their participation in numerous events related to their beef project.
Norfolk Beef Expo
Livestock Quality Assurance
- All youth must complete three (3) modules to fulfill their Quality Assurance requirement. Complete the modules and print or email the completion certificates to the Extension Office
- READ THIS FIRST (459 KB, PDF) - Step-by-step instructions and FAQs to get you going.
- Livestock Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance Website
- All youth showing livestock must complete Quality Assurance training by June 1 to be eligible for the Sheridan County Fair.