Part of competing in the Scotts Bluff County Fair is to complete your Pre Fair Entry Forms. Pre Fair Entry can be done online through Showorks.
Entries are due on July 1, 2021.
Hints for online entries:
- Check the fairbook: https://extension.unl.edu/statewide/scottsbluff-morrill/fair/ to find out what department and class your projects and exhibits fit into.
- Market animals do not have to be identified by ear tag number until fair weigh-in. We just need to know the number of market animals you are bringing in each division. With prefair entries it is important for you to enter the market class for each animal. Example- if you have three swine, enter the Market Swine class three times.
- Stall fees can be paid through Showorks entry system with credit/debit card or you can pay them at the Extension Office with check or cash. We cannot accept debit or credit cards at the Extension Office. Please let the Office know if this is not working properly.
- Rabbits - it is important that you enter the sex and age of the animal
- Poultry - please enter the sex of the animal and the breed.
Pre-Fair Entry is very important to help our office organize our large county fair! Fair entry forms MUST be submitted through Showorks NO LATER than July 1.
Dog and Cat vaccination forms, Horse Advancement Level Testing, and Shooting Sports certifications are also due to the Extension Office.
Please contact the Scotts Bluff County Extension Office (308-632-1480) with questions.