The 4-H Public Speaking Contest provides an opportunity for youth to improve their public speaking skills while building confidence. Whether you write a speech or deliver a public service announcement, it's sure to be an enjoyable contest!
- Public Speaking Contest, Saunders County Extension Office - Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Presentation Contest, Saunders County Extension Office - Tuesday, March 26, 2019
ENTRY DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20!!
Ways to enter contest:
1) complete entry at: https://goo.gl/forms/byzE3hwZaI7OqbWZ2
2) email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) call 402-624-8030
District Speech Contest
- Youth must be currently enrolled in 4-H to participate in the Regional Public Speaking Contest.
- Youth must be selected at their County Public Speaking Contest to compete in Regional competition.
- Youth may participate in both the speech and PSA categories.
- Previous state winners in Speech or radio PSA's are no longer eligible to compete in the Regional contest in the category won at the State contest.
- Only individuals may compete in the speech or radio PSA competition at the regional or state level.