Deadline for all Enrollments are JUNE 2020 but the sooner the better!!
2020 4-H Enrollment is Open!- Click here to go to enrollment page
- 4H Online Steps to Enroll NEW Member (pdf, 14 pgs, 506 kb)
- 4H Online Steps to Reenroll Member (pdf, 8 pgs, 955 kb)
**PLEASE NOTE: this IS NOT the same thing as the Saunders County Fair Pre-entry. That is a separate process that is open from May to June, due by July 1st.
Youth pay enrollment fee once per year. This enrollment fee doesn't include club fees, camp fees, project fees, etc.
- 4-H Age: 8 Years - 18 Years Old (Age as of January 1, 2020) = $10 / member
- "Clover Kids" 5 Years - 7 Years Old (Age as of January 1, 2020) : = $5 / member
Interested in joining 4-H? Click here for the Saunders County Welcome Packet and clubs that are accepting new members!
Saunders County 4-H would not be possible without the guidance and support of our great volunteers. If you would be interested in being a volunteer, please visit http://4h.unl.edu/resources/volunteers or contact our office if you have any questions.
TO BECOME A SAUNDERS COUNTY 4-H VOLUNTEER PLEASE COMPLETE BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING:
AND2. Volunteers - Screening Form
- Volunteer Screenings Procedures
- Every 4 years volunteers are asked to be rescreened. 2017 was the assigned year that Saunders County 4-H volunteers have been asked to get rescreened. See below for forms and information.
Interested in becoming a shooting sports or archery leader?
- Shooting Sports Resources **Scholarships available from Saunders County 4-H Council for adults interested in becoming Shooting Sports Leaders. Contact us for more information.