Ak-Sar-Ben Stock Show - Entry deadline is Aug. 30
September 26-29, 2019
2019 Schedule - NOTE CHANGES FROM PRIOR YEARS!
Premium Book - Rev. Sept. 5
- No longer a 4-H livestock show with no prerequisite of a youth organization affiliate. Questions about theAk-Sar-Ben Stock Show should be directed to Shelby Leonhard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transition to Junior Livestock Show in 2019 - Press Release
- Youth must be 9-19 years of age as of Jan. 1st to enter
- Ak-Sar-Ben Entry Information - Entries will be made online.
- Entry Deadline is Aug. 30
- Entry website
- Entry Instructions - PLEASE READ!
- NEW NON-TERMINAL SWINE OPTION
- Entry Limits: Refunds are not available if you enter more than the limits!
4 - Market Beef and 1 Calf Challenge (5 total)
4 - Breeding Heifers
4 - Market Lambs & 1 Lamb Challenge (5 total)
4 - Breeding Ewes
4- Market Swine
4 - Meat Goats
4- Breeding Does
- 2019 4-H Schedule
- 2019 Livestock Schedule
- Youth must be 10 years of as as of Jan. 1st to enter
- Exhibitor Information from Nebraska State Fair
- Animal Entry Instructions
- Entry deadline is Aug. 10th by 8 p.m.
- Entry website:
- Entry Limits: Refunds are not available if you enter more than the limits! (These are 4-H entry limits. FFA has different limits. Refer the the FFA website: https://go.unl.edu/ffastatefair
5 - Rabbits entries
5 - Poultry entries plus showmanship and one egg exhibit
3 - Market hogs entries
4 - Sheep entries, if at least one is a breeding female. In no case will a 4-H member exhibit more than 3 market lambs.
4 - Meat Goats entries, if at least one is a breeding female. In no case will a 4-H member exhibit more than 3 market goats.
3 - Beef animal entries, if at least one is a breeding heifer. Only two market beef may be exhibited. See Entry Limits link above for acceptable combinations of beef entries.
- FFA Showmanship: FFA exhibitors must register for showmanship online. Look for the "FFA: Showmanship" department. Deadline is Aug. 21.
- 4H Showmanship: 4H exhibitors will be automatically entered into Showmanship for each livestock species they enter livestock for.