Below you will find a copy of the flyer you can print out and return the bottom with payment. Along with the google form link to sign up!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Summer of 2022 will be here soon and we are so excited to announce our 4-H Clover Colleges. We are attaching a pdf copy of the flyer and registration form. As a currently enrolled 4-H member, you have the first opportunity to enroll. Enrollments will be taken in the order they are signed up and paid for. Spots are limited so sign up soon!
The 4-H Council is a 12 member youth & adult council representing all of Polk County.
Meeting dates for 2022 are January 30th, April 4th, June 13th, August 15th, and October 17th. The meeting agenda and time will be posted one week prior to the meeting on this page.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring
- Sump earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for lake clean-up project
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Alyssa Neff
- +YD Intern Spotlight - William Wilton
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Hailey Olberding