Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Cool-season Annuals and Alfalfa Harvest, Selecting Summer Forage
- Free Farm and Ag Law Clinics Set for June
- Scout Your Wheat for Russian Wheat Aphids
- Crop Progress: Corn Planting at 85%, Dry Edible Bean Planting Begins
- Estimated Crop Water Use: May 23
- What is the Value of Financial and Business Management to Ag Producers?
- Wheat Disease Update: May 19
- Webinar Planned on Post-pandemic Agricultural Outlook