Annual rural poll shows 66% of respondents worry about water supply impact in health across the state of Nebraska.
Healthy Rural Information Available:
- Rural Response Hotline offers no-cost vouchers for confidential mental health services for persons affected by the rural crisis, also offering information about farm mediation clinics - 800-464-0258
- Farm Mediation is a way to resolve disputes involving farm loans or other issues - 800-446-4071
- Nebraska Legal Aid – legalaidofnebraska.org
- Nebraska Resource and Referral System (NRRS) lists toll-free numbers, websites, and email contacts to help you connect faster to the services you are seeking. Visit nrrs.ne.gov.
- Nebraska Family Helpline: 888-866-8660
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255