The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has declared the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic. Nebraska Extension has canceled all in-person training, including chemigation and pesticide applicator training, starting March 16, 2020. The following website (https://pested.unl.edu/covid-19-information) will serve as a hub for PSEP-related information during the interrupted training season. We will continue to update this page as things develop and more information becomes available.
PSEP / COVID-19 INFO
Online Certification Options:
- Private Pesticide (for Initial and Recertification): https://psep.education/applicator/ . If someone cannot do the online training due to lack of computer/internet connectivity, please call the Extension Pesticide Office at: 402-472-1632 or 800-627-7216.
- Initial Commercial/noncommercial Pesticide: Solely through FlipBooks. Purchase FlipBooks at https://psep.education/cart/. Testing through Nebraska Department of Agriculture. NDA has temporarily suspended all testing for private and commercial/noncommercial PSEP.
- Recertification Commercial/noncommercial Pesticide: Those already registered will be contacted. If you need to register, please contact Extension Pesticide Office at: 402-472-1632 or 800-627-7216.
- Chemigation (for Initial and Recertification): Course and Test: https://water.unl.edu/article/agricultural-irrigation/chemigation The entire process can be completed online for both recertification and initial.
- Dicamba: https://pested.unl.edu/dicamba