Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Webinar Planned on Winter Cow Care Agreements
- What Are Video Auctions and CME Futures Telling Us About Fall Feeder Cattle Prices?
- Test, Don’t Guess - sampling and testing hay
- Making Soybeans as Hay or Silage
- Feeding Elevated Levels of Corn Silage to Reduce Liver Abscesses
- What to do with High Nitrate Forage?
- Choosing a Method for Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Early Pregnancy Detection
- Ensuring Beef Quality Assurance to Beat the Heat
- Managing Early Weaned Calves