2019 Perkins County Fair Schedule
July 12 4-H Horse Show-July 16-20 Fair Week
Open Class Static Fair Book
- Open Class Static Entry Day-Wednesday, July 17; 9-11 AM-Dance Hall Building
- NO Ball/Kerr Fresh Preserving Awards
- Best in County Quilt-State Fair Entry Info
- Best in County Textiles-State Fair Entry Info
- Best in County Photography-State Fair Entry Info
Open Class Exhibits will be released from the Exhibit Hall Saturday, July 20; 7-9 PM.
Exhibit Hall will be locked at 9 PM.
Unclaimed exhibits may be claimed Monday after fair by contacting the Extension Office-308-352-4340.
- Open Class Floral Entry Day-Thursday, July 18; 8 AM-Noon-Floral Exhibit Hall
4-H Council Barn Quilts Rules (Plywood blocks available from the Extension Office during regular business hours)
4-H Council Barn Quilt Entry Form (for all youth ages 5-18)