4-H (ages 8-18) as of Jan. 1st of the current year who exhibit beef, goats, sheep, swine, rabbit, and poultry MUST complete quality assurance training through YQCA (Youth for the Quality Care of Animals) by June 14, 2019 to be eligible to exhibit at the County Fair, State Fair, or at the Ak-Sar-Ben Stock Show. Clover Kids ages 5-7 DO NOT need to complete quality assurance training.
Youth may complete either a face-to-face event or three online modules. The Pawnee County 4-H Foundation has coupon codes availablefor both the face-to-face and online modules. Contact the Office for your coupon code.
Juniors Face-To-Face Training: March 15th, 2019 at 2:00 pm @ Pawnee City School
Intermediate/Senior Face-To-Face: March 29th, 2019 at 2:00 pm @Pawnee City School
Trainings will be offered at Lewiston during a Flying Tigers Club meeting is the Spring. Date TBA.
Call the Office to register at least a week before the training. 4-H members will need to use their 4HOnline username and password to gain credit for attending. If your family does not know it, we will reset your password. Other area trainings: https://go.unl.edu/2019yqcafacetofacetraining.
Online TrainingThe online training modules may be completed at your home or families may schedule a time to come into the office to complete them.
- Go to http://yqca.learngrow.io/Account/Login from your computer browser and select Sign In/Register Tab.
- Sign in and register using the 4-H Online box.
- Select the name of your organization from the pick list Nebraska 4-H Youth Development.
- Use your 4-H Online user name and password to start the process.
- Select the member name taking the course.
- Select the age of the member in the appropriate box.
- When the age is selected the appropriate courses will be selected.
- Select online choice.
- Select payment method credit card or if you have received a coupon code from your Extension Office you will enter it at this time to purchase the courses. The Pawnee County 4-H Foundation has purchased coupon codes for all members, contact the office directly for coupon code.
- After completing the three courses be sure to save and print out a completion certificate and take it to your Extension Office.
- For swine exhibitors the number on your completion certificate will be used as the number that will be asked for by swine buyers.
- If you encounter problems you can contact email@example.com.