4-H Club Resources
Become a Volunteer
Adult volunteers will enroll in the 4hOnline web-based enrollment system through 4hOnline at ne.4honline.com. Volunteers must re-enroll through 4hOnline every year.
All volunteers are required to be screened through the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services. The screening will be required for all new volunteers within the first year and existing volunteers every five years (2021 & 2026).
Directions to Complete Volunteer Screening
- You will receive an email invitation for DHHS.CFSCR@Nebraska.gov Click on the URL in the email to complete the registration process. You will be redirected to the screening application.
- Fill in your email address under Applicant’s Email Address
- Create a four digit PIN and enter under PIN. Click next. (remember this PIN)
- Enter your First, Middle and Last Name
- Enter Date of Birth. Click check mark in bottom left corner of box
- Enter your Social Security Number
- Enter your current address
- Enter your phone number (dashes not parentheses)
- Add other names you may have used (maiden, former married name, or nickname) or check the no other names box.
- Add names and birthdate of children or check the no children box.
- List all previous address and cities at which you have resided or check the no other addresses box.
- Check the Child Abuse and Neglect Central Registry (CAN Registry) and the Nebraska Adult Protective Services Registry (APS Registry). Click Submit
You will receive an email from DHHS Central Registry when your Central Registry Check has been processed. This may take up to 24 hours. To access information regarding your Central Registry check, you must enter the Request Number and PIN you created and on the portal website. Click on Response Letter and print for your records.
- Spotlight on 4-H Newsletter, written by extension staff during the months of January through July, provides 4-H volunteers with information and resources to educate, inform and motivate 4-H members and families.