Martha and Don Romeo Scholarship 4-H Scholarship
- Deadline: December 1, 2017
- The Nebraska Association of Fair Managers will award a $500 scholarship to one qualifying 4-H male and a $500 scholarship to one qualifying 4-H female who are graduating seniors in the State of Nebraska and who plan to continue with post high school education.
Merlyn Anderson Memorial 4-H Scholarship
- Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Guidelines & Requirements
Nebraska Association of County Extension Boards
- Deadline: March 16, 2018
The Nebraska Association of County Extension Boards (NACEB) Scholarship Program includes the following:
- One $1000 scholarship at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) or in the College of Education and Human Sciences (CEHS) for an incoming student (freshmen or transfer student).
- One $1000 scholarship for a current student (sophomore or higher) enrolled in CASNR or CEHS.
- One $1000 scholarship at the University of Nebraska-Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA) for a current student (sophomore or higher) enrolled at NCTA.