A 4-H Club is an organized group of at least five youth from three different families who meet regularly with adult volunteers or 4-H staff for a long-term, progressive series of educational experiences. The purpose of a 4-H club is to provide positive youth development and foster educational opportunities to meet the needs of young people.
Sheridan County Clubs
- Albany - Club Leader: Carrie Child
- Bingham Hustlers - Club Leader: Jennifer Dieriex
- Green Valley - Club Leaders: Mary Bickel and Michele Heck
- Hooves & Heart - Club Leaders: Erika Gaswick and Amanda Haller
- Sheridan County Jr. Leaders - Club Leaders: Bobbi Archibald and Shelley Beguin