4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Using the searchable, web-based 2020 Pick Your Project, users will be able to search for projects by keywords, curriculum areas, knowledge levels, and geographic levels. It is the intent that this feature will assist 4-H youth, volunteers and families with learning about the project opportunities using the Pick Your Project and then locating the same project in 4HOnline. Enhancements for the future of the web-based Pick Your Project continue, and its integration with the new 2020 Nebraska State Fairbook will be shared soon!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- NEW Winter Fun Pack Now Available
- Helping Youth Cope with Holiday Stresses
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October