4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Using the searchable, web-based 2020 Pick Your Project, users will be able to search for projects by keywords, curriculum areas, knowledge levels, and geographic levels. It is the intent that this feature will assist 4-H youth, volunteers and families with learning about the project opportunities using the Pick Your Project and then locating the same project in 4HOnline. Enhancements for the future of the web-based Pick Your Project continue, and its integration with the new 2020 Nebraska State Fairbook will be shared soon!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Applications for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition