Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- The Third Quarterly Report on Levels of Negotiated Trade by Region Under the Industry’s 75% Rule
- Cost and Value of Gain for Retained Feeder Cattle in Nebraska
- Women in Agriculture to Present Love of the Land Conference in North Platte
- It Costs How Much!?
- 2021 Virtual Applied Reproductive Strategies in Beef Cattle Conference presentations are now available for viewing
- Valuing Corn Stalk Bales
- Principles for Attracting and Retaining Quality Ag Employees Webinar – A Panel Discussion
- What to Consider When Selecting Replacement Heifers
- Returning to the Farm or Ranch
- Heavier Feeder Cattle Placements Amid Meat Processing Plant Issues