2021-2022 4-H Year begins October 1, 2021. Search all of the amazing curriculum and find the adventure you want to follow today!
The Pick Your Project, available at http://4hcurriculum.unl.edu, has been updated for the 2021-22 program year.
To assist 4-H members, volunteers, and parents, with locating curriculum to support 4-H projects, two resources are available:
1) a new 4-H Projects page at https://4h.unl.edu/projects
2) a Printable Project Listing at https://4h.unl.edu/documents/NE4H-Project-Listing-2020.docx
Using the searchable, web-based 2022 Pick Your Project, users will be able to search for projects by keywords, curriculum areas, knowledge levels, and geographic levels. It is the intent that this feature will assist 4-H youth, volunteers and families with learning about the project opportunities using the Pick Your Project and then locating the same project in 4HOnline. Enhancements for the future of the web-based Pick Your Project continue, and its integration with the new 2022 Nebraska State Fairbook will be shared soon!
Specific curriculum changes for 2022 include:
C&EA: Photography (A) – Photography Basics
- 01902Y Photography Basics
C&EA: Photography (B) – Next Level Photography
- 01903Y Next Level Photography
C&EA: Photography (C) – Mastering Photography
- 01904Y Mastering Photography
EE&ES: Conservation (D) 4-H Geology
- 01706Y 4-H Geology
EE&ES: Conservation (A)-Outdoor 1: Hiking Trails
- 08043 Outdoor 1 – Hiking Trails
EE&ES: Conservation (B)-Outdoor 2: Camping Adventures
- 08044 Outdoor 2 – Camping Adventures
EE&ES: Conservation (C)-Outdoor 3: Backpacking Expeditions
- 08045 Outdoor 3 -- Backpacking Expeditions
If your county is interested in using these resources (if they are available), they will need to be county-only projects and use one of the “other” project slots in 4HOnline.
- NATL4H08358 Geospatial: Exploring Spaces, Going Places CD
- GEAR-Tech-21, Year 1 and 2
- 4H6110 Grow a Beautiful Space 1: Youth Manual
- 4H6115 Grow a Beautiful Space 1: Leader’s Guide
- 4H6120 Grow a Beautiful Space 2: Youth Manual
- 4H6125 Grow a Beautiful Space 2: Leader’s Guide
- 4H6130 Grow a Beautiful Space 3: Youth Manual
- 4H6135 Grow a Beautiful Space 3: Leader’s Guide
Questions? Feel free to contact us at your convenience!
- Curriculum – Tracy Pracheil (email@example.com)
- Web Updates – Danielle Dewees (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4-H Projects in 4HOnline – Katie Pleskac (email@example.com)