The Nemaha County 4-H Council invites you to become a Friend of 4-H by contributing to the Friends of 4-H Fund.
What will the contributions be used for?
- Monies received will be used to provide scholarships, educational materials, trophies, awards, and recognition of accomplishments and hard work of our 4-H youth in Nemaha County.
Who will benefit from your contributions?
- Youth that are enrolled in the 4-H Program in Nemaha County
What are the contribution levels?
- Contribution levels of $100, $50, $25 and $_____(other) have been established by the 4-H Council.
- Those wishing to make contributions larger than $100.00 may specify a specific scholarship.
What is the time table for donations?
- Please mail donations to the Nemaha County 4-H Council by Monday, August 9, 2021, to insure your name is included on the donor list publicized during the fair.
Whom are the checks made payable to?
- Nemaha County 4-H Council
Our Thanks To YOU...
How Will You as a Donor to the Friends of 4-H Fund Be Recognized?
- Personal thank-you notes from 4-H members receiving awards
- First time donors will receive an appreciation note with a 4-H static cling to display in your home or business. (If you already have a window cling but would like to replace it with a new one, please feel free to request one from the office.)
- A thank you ad printed in the Auburn Newspapers, after the fair, with the donors listed alphabetically.
- Your name will appear on the donor list included in 4-H Programs during the fair.
- Memorials will have a thank you sent to both donor and immediate family.
See the brochure for more information: 2021 Nemaha County Friends of 4-H Brochure & Financial Report (PDF, 3 pgs, 393 KB)