It's that time of year again when 4-H'ers are encouraged to record achievements and learning experiences from the past 4-H year so their achievements can be recognized. Previously this was known as Record Books or Career Portfolios. Now it is known as 4-H Achievement Applications. These applications are due September 15, 2022.
At the State Level the 4-H Achievement Application is a standard application form used by senior 4-H'ers, age 15-18, for the selection of state award winners, including Nebraska delegates to National 4-H Congress and National 4-H Conference, as well as Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship award recipients.
At the County Level these applications are available for all ages, Junior, Intermediate and Senior, and will be used to award project medallions & pins along with top achievment trophies for each age division. Seniors will be eligible for the Fred Lockwood Outstanding Jr Leader Award.
Completion of the 4-H Achievement Application is also an opportunity to earn Bonus Bucks. The Awards Committee will award Bonus Bucks and Camp Scholarships (maximum $150) based on the Achievement Application. Don’t miss this opportunity.
There are 3 age divisions. PDF or Word formats are available.
- Junior Achievement Application for ages 8-10 (county-only)
- Intermediate Achievement Application for ages 11-13 (county-only)
- Senior Achievement Application for ages 14-18 (county) (ages 15-18 state-eligible)
- Senior Achievement Application Instructions - County (PDF, 3 pgs, 184 KB)
- County Achievement Senior Application PDF Form (Fillable Form) (PDF, 4 pgs, 154 KB)
- County Achievement Senior ApplicationWord Doc (Word, 2 pgs, 56 KB)
- Senior Achievement Application Example 1
- Senior Achievement Application Example 2
- State Achievement Application PDF Form
- State Achievement Application Word Doc (Word, 7 pgs, 172 KB)
- All Seniors will be eligible for the Fred Lockwood Outstanding Jr. Leader Award. The Leadership Experiences part of the application will be used to determine the recipient of this award.
- Resources to help you complete the Achievement Application (please remember these are State instructions and do not include instructions specific to our county)
County 4-H Achievement Applications are due SEPTEMBER 15, 2022 and may be submitted electronically by attaching the document to an email. Send to one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOVER KIDS - Even Clover Kids are encouraged to participate in recording accomplishments and learning from this past year. Clover Kids should print and fill out the Clover Kid Record Sheet (PDF, 2 pgs, 140 KB). It is due SEPTEMBER 15, 2022.
CHARACTER COUNTS! - All youth may apply for this award by filling out the award form. Winner receives a small plaque and his/her name is added to a plaque that hangs in the Extension Office. This award can only be won once.
Character Counts Award Form (Fillable Form) (PDF, 2 pgs, 132 KB) - Due September 15, 2022